We are an established regional company with headquarters in Malaysia. We are a leading provider of Telecommunication Services, providing new products and services for the wireless and mobile marketplace. If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career in a new emerging industry, this is the place to start!
If you are intrested to the following job opportunities, kindly send your resume to email@example.com
- Involve in software development lifecycle including planning, design, coding, development, deploying, testing, implementation, maintenance, enhancement and documentation.
- Broad web & mobile development exposure in iOS
- Making strategic development decisions and collaborating with other developers
- iOS application development of all mobile applications
- Co-manage and inspire a team of designers and writer, direct the professional development of other team members such as the marketing teams to ensure objective-satisfied delivery of projects.
- Lead brainstorming sessions, execute and manage the creative team from concept to completion of the projects with strong leadership.
- Creative conceptual thinking with emphasis on the big picture and define marketing communications’ creative direction and technical innovation across all platforms
- Timely delivery of services & solutions with professionalism and quality at all times.
- Knowledgeable about Manage Social media Campaign & Activities.
- To assist in handling daily administrative related tasks and provide full marketing support to Marketing team
- Survey and research of new digital marketing.
- Knowledgeable about Property product & Campaign.
- Develop customer and prospect database.
- Promote company’s social media Ad-hoc task as when required
- Knowledgeable about Property products.
- Develop campaign strategies and make use of the clients’ resources to build the most effective & efficient campaign.
- Take on and implement all strategic activities planned.
- Research clients' products, services, and all stakeholders.
- Meet clients for briefings and present proposals to clients for approval.
- Build strong relationships with clients.
- To Handle HR & Administrative duties within the office.
- To Assist Manager and responsible to perform full spectrum of Compensation & Benefits function including payroll processing.
- Arrangement & Planning Team building / Training Activities.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Emphasis on quality and continuous improvement within the web base system and mobile developments
- Responsible for architecture design and development plans.
- Work closely with development team in all phases of product development from review of functional specifications through assisting with the design and oversight of the development activities.
- Resolution of failures in any Batch/ Interface file delivery.
- Application Sanity after major production releases.
- Write and execute test cases, log test result and defects.
- Dealing with user problem tickets & calls and investigations.
- Responding to user queries around system functionality.
- Overall improvement on application support operation.